Saturday, January 31, 2015

For the Love of Caudalie: Divine Oil







Caudalie has been a favorite brand of mine for about two years now but, their divine oil scent is something special to me. The scent is absolutely luxe & heavenly, without being in any way overpowering. I love using this particular oil at the ends of my hair every night, no matter wet or dry; it miraculously takes my dry ends & turns them into this kind of soft magical feel with “divine” shine…ok I know it seems like I am going a bit overboard with this oil but, I just REALLY love it. 

The description from Caudalie’s website:
This luxurious dry oil moisturizes, nourishes and enhances the face, body and hair, thanks to its unique formula made with exceptional blend of oils (grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan) combined with our patented anti-oxidant Polyphenols. It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes. 


I have lost count on how many empty bottle’s of this I have recycled over the last few years….I should really just buy the bigger bottle 100ml…hmm, birthday is coming up in a month… *adds to beauté wishlist*

While I was browsing the webs for my holiday shopping (so lazy, yet so positively convenient) I spotted on Caudalie’s website that they came out with a CANDLE in the DIVINE OIL scent. EXCITED would have been an understatement & naturally I put that in my electronic shopping cart instantly. If you personally love the scent of the Divine Oil or know someone who does & who also happens to love candles, GET THEM THIS. This candle smells exactly the same & burns so lovely, such a spa treat really. I have a feeling I may have to snatch up another one once I’ve used this one up…

You can purchase both on Caudalie’s website


  • Divine Oil , prices/sizes range from 15ml ($9), 50ml ($32), & 100ml ($49)





Instagram
follow my instagram for daily beauté posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment