Sunday, June 12, 2016

Marie d'Argan: Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, & Body Lotion Reviews


Argan Oil, if you don't know by now, is one of my favorite multi-purpose oils; its great for face, hair, and body and helps deeply nourish and protect the skin from lack of moisture. Whether in cold or hot climates, this oil is great for all seasons and skin types for any and all skin concerns, like sensitivity. The French skincare brand Marie d'Argan is all about the importance and use of Argan Oil in its products, which I obviously love! 



Marie d'Argan's Argan Oil is wonderful. Organically processed, this oil is absolutely wonderful on my face or dry ends of my hair, heck, even my whole head of hair because its so light, yet rich and pure of Argan's properties. It doesn't feel or look heavy on the skin and won't weight the hair down one bit. Their Macadamia Oil is a fantastic one as well, which I use as a hair oil treatment before washing. It just helps aid and lock in that extra moisture that my dire, dry hair needs. When I shampoo and condition, no moisture gets stripped away, leaving my hair shiny, healthy, and nourished. 

The Body Lotion that they carry in the range is also infused with Argan oil, which makes this ultra-rich, deeply hydrating lotion such a treat for those who deal with dry skin on their body like myself. My skin is left soft, smooth, and so luxuriously supple, drinks it right up; my skin continues to feel this way until the next day that I take a shower, and repeat the whole process again of slathering this all over my limbs. My body glows, but naturally from the inside out, because its just so happy and healthy!

You can shop more of Marie d'Argan's range here

Disclaimer: Products in this post were gifted to me by the brand, Marie d'Argan, for testing and reviewing purposes. All comments and reviews are of my own from my personal use and experience of mentioned products.

2 comments:

  1. You always have such great new products to try, which I love This Marie d'argan seems lush 💕. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. zll the products are only effective if you use them regularly, otherwise it will be a waste of money, nothing else, skin care needs care of schedule too

    ReplyDelete