Sunday, November 15, 2015

Product Review: Clarins' Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil



The most gooey, lovely oil that your lips will feel. I believe Clarins has mastered something that I have yet to come across in this big, beauty world of ours and have executed their first try spot on perfect with their Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil ($24).

From the formulation, to the cushiony dow-foot applicator, to the way it makes my lips look and feel, I fell in love with this product from the first nights use. I woke up the next morning to see my lips plump, full, as well as looking and feeling hydrated, soft, and smooth.

The texture is that of a lip gloss, though a bit more oily (duh), on the thicker side, with a slight tacky feeling after application; the intensity of the fades after sometime. For someone who loves lip gloss (not me), you will LOVE this on top of a matte lip to add that extra bit of unf, or for those who aren't much of a fan of lip gloss (over here!), this won't feel like a lip gloss at all, in fact you don't even have to wear out and about as a lip gloss, but as a nighttime treatment for your bedtime routine like I do.

I only wear/use this as a nighttime lip treatment within my skincare routine, and my lips are all the ever grateful for it. I don't own any lip glosses, I hate them rather, because of the gooey, sticky, tacky textures they leave behind...not to mention when half my head of hair gets glued to my lips, doesn't make a great look, personally.

At the end of the day, anyone that picks this up will love it! Whether you use it with your makeup look or throw into your skincare routine to pamper them lips up a bit, this is an all around winner for lips.

They come in 2 'shades'; I emphasize shades because the colors are very faint; you're not going to get a bold, glossy lip of color with these guys. I own just one of the shades, 'Honey' and the other shade from this collection is 'Raspberry' which is a nice berry-pink shade.

I'm absolutely thrilled that Clarins' decided to bring these babies back, hopefully permanently, since the praise of them are through the roof! It would be a smart move on their part I think ;)

You can find both shades still available on the Clarins US online store here!


2 comments:

  1. Aw, wow thank you for the lovely comments, I greatly appreciate it!! I modified the layout on here on blogspot, not a paid style. And I'll take a look at that skincare brand, thanks for the heads up! Best, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they are now bringing out a cherry one :)

    ReplyDelete