Thursday, February 25, 2016

New In: Bite Beauty's Amuse Bouche Lipsticks


I love me a good lipstick formulation such as Bite Beauty's new line Amuse Bouche! I still loved the original line that these lipstick shades stemmed from, but WOWZA are these more pigmented and absolutely hydrating! 


I was sent** 3 shades to try of BB's new range: Gazpacho, Beetroot, & Pepper. I've had the shade Pepper in the past when BB first came out with their lipsticks; was one of my favorite lipstick shades then, and still continues to stun with this new formulation! Swatches are below.

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks, left to right: Beetroot, Gazpacho, & Pepper.
Gazpacho dupe: Clarins Joli Rouge.

When I was swatching Gazpacho, I knew I already had a very similar blue-red shade in my lipstick wardrobe...come to find out, I had the same exact shade already with Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick in shade ' 742 Joli Rouge' ($28). Both formulations are grand, though I think BB's longevity wins against Clarins'. 

Beetroot was a surprise hit for me, and probably my favorite shade out of the lot here (sorry Pepper !); its a  beautiful berry-toned red, but just delectable in color! Its not a color I have in my collection, because its usually not a tone I reach out for, but this one changed my mind.

Pepper, a beautifully dusty rose; a mix of brown & pink (leads more towards the pink end). It's soft, yet poignant and can work best for a day or night look. It should be presumed to be a popular shade of the bunch.

If you're already a Bite Beauty fan or in need of a new lipstick venture, I'd recommend going for this range; a huge, wonderful selection of colors to choose from with standout formulations and color payoff. You can check out the rest of the colors and purchase the range from Sephora here ; they price for $26 each.


** Disclaimer: The product(s) mentioned in this post were sent to me by the mentioned brand(s) & Influenster  for reviewing purposes.  All opinions & comments about product(s) mentioned in this post are from my own personal use of them. I am not being paid by any brand(s) to talk about their product(s) that are mentioned, unless otherwise stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment