Wednesday, May 20, 2015

An Inside Look at my Beauté Cabinet


I posted a picture of whats inside my bathroom beauté cabinet  some time ago on my instagram page, though I failed to list what exactly is inside it...than again, characters are limited on instagram just as twitter (expect with a bit more wiggle room), so I couldn't list every single bit. Well, today's post was a spontaneous one, but thought since I have some extra free time to knock out a post today, thought this would be a good one to do. This has changed and been updated a bit since and I won't be going into any descriptions or reviews of these products on this specific post, but I will try my best to direct link every product mentioned with where you can purchase. If you guys would like a post with more in-depth detail(s)/reviews/etc on everything here, leave a comment below on this post or send me a message on instagram or twitter!

Now, let's get on to it...I will be starting from the bottom to top, left to right.


1st shelf: Cleansers/Mists (& 1 eye cream)
2nd shelf: Makeup Removers, Tonics, Moisturizers/Creams

3rd shelf: Oils, Serums, Masks, Treatments

No comments:

Post a Comment