Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Fail: Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser

It's only fair to not treat all beauty products the same...as it also comes with the territory of a beauty blogger, you can't love every product you try, which is why I created the 'Friday Fail'...my first 'fail' is the Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser. I really enjoyed this cleanser in the beginning, maybe because I never tried it before, breaking myself into the Perricone world...than with continued use I just started to dislike it, now at the very last drop of the bottle I am just eager to finish it up and toss it already.



According to Perricone's website description:

...Nutritive Cleanser provides anti-aging benefits and reveals brighter and smoother skin, leaving it looking radiant and perfectly prepared for treatment.

Not worrying too much about the anti-aging benefits (with no wrinkles its hard to notice any change w/that), I didn't feel that my skin was 'radiant' looking after I washed it off it just felt, clean. Not stripped cleaned though, it may be for some skin types because it is a 'light' foaming formula, just regular, basic drug-store bought cleanser- clean; and it smells like baby powder?? Its light and powdery scent first threw me off, but just continued to do so with every use, though not unbearable, it wasn't my favorite.


Honestly, this cleanser did nothing for my skin. It didn't harm it but, it did no good for it either. Obviously, this is my personal opinion but $39 for a very basic cleanser such as this is not worth the hype or the price tag, to be completely honest. This doesn't steer me away from the brand but, this will not be a repurchase for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment