Monday, May 9, 2016

What's New at Ulta


Ulta, like Sephora, is the mecca for beauty shopping at its finest! And for me, Ulta is closer than Sephora from where I live, so I go there more often than the latter. I want to try and showcase what new products/brands are popping up there every so often that I'm excited about, so no one misses out! I will try to do at least my top 5 picks of the week/month/however often I get around to doing this, on brands/products I'm most excited about or to try. See my top 5 after the jump!





photo credit: nuxe.com

1. Nuxe: Super excited for this new launch at Ulta. I have been an avid fan of Nuxe for years, and they have been slowly popping up in mainstream shops like Target now as well. Currently Nuxe is available at Ulta online only, but you can use Ulta's $3.50 off/20% off coupons on the brand since it is considered more of a drugstore range, as well as any rewards points you have stashed away. You're always going to be able to save when you shop Nuxe at Ulta!





photo: drybar.com

2. Drybar: Haircare extraordinaries have just launched this week at Ulta online! Don't know yet when it will launch in-stores (unless it already has, than excuse this!), but it doesn't state on Ulta's website that it's online only, so be on the lookout or call your local shop for details and availability.




photo: ulta.com

3. The Body Shop: The British Rose range just launched at Ulta recently, have only heard great things about this collection. If you're a fan of TBS and roses, this may be something you want to check out!




ulta.com

4. OGX Haircare: Personally, one of my favorite drugstore haircare brands on the market, currently. Noticed they came out with a few releases, looking forward to checking out the new Coconut Miracle Oil & Lavender Luminescent ranges.




ulta.com

5. Essie's Shimmer Brights Collection: Love me an Essie polish! These colors get me in a good mood; bright and bold, they are perfect for the summer adventures ahead. You can pick the set here for $17.

1 comment:

  1. Medicals take pride in understanding that each customer has an amazing contribution with us. Our fundamental goal is to offer the best customer organization experience available. We pass on more than 10,000 things from a wide show of lines to offer customers the best choices for their prosperity. We are continually working with skin care products or our transportation associates to enhance rates so they can be passed onto the customers.

    ReplyDelete