Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Body Oil You Need To Try: Mun No. 7 Ayour Body Toning Serum




Another review from MUN that has for me, been a big part of improving my skin dramatically for the better for the last 2 months, which you can read up on my reviews of their Rose Toner and Brightening Serum here. I was lucky enough recently to be able to try for review their newest launch,  ** No.7 Ayour Body Toning Serum.

I never had a body care product make my skin feel so delicately-soft, almost on the cusp of angelic-like...a bit dramatic, but I can write some damn poetry about this body serum. I didn't care what other magical wonders this serum was packed with when I first put it on, the fact that something could make my skin feel that way, so gently and naturally, its one of the best bodycare concoctions anyone has ever come up with.

Being consistent with an ingredient thats proved beneficial on my face from the No. 1 Aknari Serum, the Prickly Pear Seed Oil, makes another grand appearance in this body serum: it gives my body a natural light, without being greasy feeling or looking; its comfortable and nourishing and the fragrance is wholesome and deliriously natural. The delirious-bit, by that I mean its aromatherapeutic, so it creates this sense of calm and comfort around you, easing your senses and relaxing you, thanks to the mixture of Frankincense, Lavender, and Neroli oils (which also happen to be some of my favorite oils).

The best time to apply is right after the shower, while the skin is slightly damp; that way the oil has a better slip to it. You can use it on dry skin if dry patches pop up: knees, elbows, feet, hands, etc. What a treat!

MUN is the kind of brand that, if you've never tried oil-serums & toners on your face or body oils, they will convert you, guaranteed.

You can purchase the No.7 Ayour Body Toning Serum on MUN's website here , retails for $74.

** Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post was kindly sent to me by the mentioned brand for review. All opinions & comments about the product(s) are from my own personal use and experience with them. I am not being paid to talk about the product(s) mentioned, unless stated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment