Monday, April 25, 2016

2016 Beauty Wishlist (Skin, Hair, & Bodycare)



It is probably a little late in the year already to start a 'wishlist', but regardless, a lot of beauty brands & products have peaked my interest and been on my radar for a while, & thought I'd share just some (the list is so huge I have it in an Excel spread sheet to keep track of it all) with you all! I will separate it all by brands alphabetically to make it a bit easier.




Products will be added to the list throughout the rest of this year, so check back! Did I miss a brand or product that you think I should put on this list?? Leave your recommendations in the comments!

Last updated 4/29/16
**Purchased/received samples, reviews are pending**


Bravura London

Eminence
La Mer
** May Lindstrom (purchased trial sizes & samples, reviews pending)
Omorovicza 
Skyn Iceland

No comments:

Post a Comment