Monday, April 4, 2016

Review: Darphin Orange Blossom Oil




Why has this magical oil never been in my routines until a few months ago?? Oils are taking over the skincare game in all the right ways, and next to Clarins & Sunday Riley, Darphin is another great brand to look into if you're seeking out facial oils for your routines.  They have 7 different types of oil elixirs for every skin concern and need; the one I'm reviewing in this post is the Orange Blossom Aromatic Care for Normal Skin

It's claims to help brighten, smooth and purify the skin, which it does exactly that, and then some. I don't know what's in this that makes it do the magic that it does, but it also helps calm down redness from blemishes and essentially, help get rid of them almost over night. Again, I really don't know if its even supposed to do that, but it does, and I'm not complaining!

The citrus-orange scent is just so calming and comforting when massaging into the skin; great after a long, winded day. Whenever I'm struggling with spots, I use this alone as my nighttime moisturizer after my Biologique Recherche P50 1970; its super hydrating and just settles into the skin beautifully; my skin never feels tight and upon morning, its soothed, clear, and bright, all from this little bottle.

I do wish the bottle had some sort of pump or dropper, because at $80, having to pour a little out in my hand each time can cause you to accidentally over indulge a little bit and use more than you need; other than that, this has become one of my new favorite oils to use during the evening, alongside my MUN No. 1 Aknari Brightening Youth Serum

You can read up on more of Darphin's oils and purchase them here 


No comments:

Post a Comment