Sunday, April 10, 2016

Review: Biologique Recherche Lait VIP 02 Oxygenating Cleansing Milk




I've found my new favorite cleansing milk that may just replace my sadly discontinued Sunday Riley Charisma Creme Cleanser, it's the ** Lait VIP 02 Cleansing Milk by Biologique Recherche. I've raved about another product from the brand previously, the infamous cult classic of ** P50 1970 (pictured)

This cleansing milk is slightly thicker than SR's CC Cleanser, but not as thick in comparison to Lait U, which is another cleansing milk (more like a cream) from BR. I don't detect any scent really from this; its wonderfully gentle. Squeeze a little out of the tube, apply to dry skin (second or morning cleanse) massage gently, emulsify with water, and then rinse. It's supposed to illuminate the skin, while helping the skin protect itself from the everyday aggressors of air pollutants. It throughly cleanses, ridding the skin of left over impurities from the first cleanse or sleep, leaving no residue behind and no tightness once its rinsed away.

It's a bit of a splurge for a cleansing milk, but right below cleansing balms, milks are my next favorite type of cleanser so sometimes its worth investing in something that works for your skin and that you enjoy using. 

I have only been using this cleanser in sample sizes, so I have been trying to savor as much as I can having gone through about 2-3 of these cleanser samples; pictured above is my last full one that I will have to savor a bit as well, though I am going purchase the full size of this cleanser once I run out of my sample size.

You can shop Biologique Recherche products over at Toska's European Spa, which you can find the direct link to their website here , as well as more information on their spa and services that they provide. 

My BR P50 review and information post can be found here, as well as find more information about Toska European Spa.


** Disclaimer: The product(s) mentioned in this post were kindly gifted to me by Toska European SpaAll opinions & comments about the product(s) & spa are from my own personal use and experience with them. I am not being paid to talk about the product(s) mentioned, unless stated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment