Friday, June 26, 2015

Top 5 Fave Facial Masks, #1...Diptyque's Multi-Use Exfoliating Clay

If you follow my instagram, you know the love that I have for this mask is real, SOOOO real. Like, this mask is #1 on the list because its literally the #1 best exfoliating mask/scrub/magic I've ever put on my face, period. Thats a lot to say about ONE product, but this is literally my most favorite product from all the skincare I own/use/love. 


In a beautifully designed ceramic 3.4 fl oz white jar, there is this beautiful clay-marble-apricot kernel oil concoction inside that makes my face feel and look like its the first time I've ever cleansed my face before...words are becoming difficult now as I type this, but this love is real guys. Its a thick mask, not as thick as the Freeman Beauty's 'Avocado & Oatmeal' (see previous post) but its just enough to not take more than you need (no wasting!). It applies evenly on the skin to perfection as well, naturally. The smell may not be for everyone, though I personally don't mind it, but a scent is there nonetheless; its more on the 'medicinal'-esque side of the fragrance spectrum.

For removal: I massage it in for a few seconds first to activate the exfoliator, then take a damp washcloth and remove, easy-breezy. After removal, my skin looks CLEAN, pure, and perfect with nothing being stripped of its naturals. Its just this wonderfully pure feeling; my face feels like weight has been taken off of it and almost lifted at the same time. It helps detoxify & rid of dead skin cells, while building it back up with its shot of nutrients compacted into this small, eloquent jar. The clay can also be used as a facial scrub, not just a mask, which I have tried both ways an equal amount. Both are quite fine, but I much prefer getting my money's worth and leaving this on as a mask and soaking in all its beautiful benefits.

I'm on my second jar already, and though the price point for this multi-purpose product is a bit steep at $65, honestly, its worth every damn penny. If you were curious about trying out Diptyque's skin range and can't decide which product to choose first (if you can't have them all...DREAMING BIG OVER HERE), get this exfoliating clay, its a solid 10 out of 10 if I had a ratings system, ha!

Ok, I feel my love letter to this clay is complete. Links below on where you can pick up this mask for yourself, and the rest of Diptyque's skincare range!




No comments:

Post a Comment