Thursday, June 25, 2015

Top 5 Fave Facials Masks, #2 Freeman Beauty: Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask

These last 2 spots were not hard to fill, just hard choosing the order to place them in since these both have been saviors during a time when I had very problematic skin. During that period, I was trying every mask under the sun, all different price ranges, when I started to slowly give up on there being some hope of a product that was actually right for my skin, and that benefited it tremendously. My #2 spot is Freeman Beauty's 'Avocado & Oatmeal' clay mask. This is as drugstore and inexpensive as I've ever been able to find when it comes to spot on skincare; this brand knows how to do masks and do them well.


This is a very thick, heavy duty clay mask without stripping the skin of any kind of moisture. It beautifully decongests and purifies the pores and the skin just feels soft and clean after removal; no tightness or dryness. With each use, I noticed that my acne was reducing weekly, I was actually seeing a difference...I became a bit obsessed with it because I started to use it almost every night for about 2 months straight until my skin was almost back to normal. Now, I don't recommend this method, I did what ended up working for me, but masks generally should be used about 2-3 times weekly. 

I've tried a few other masks from this range, and I've gotten great results with each one. I want to try the entire range of their masks, and they have PLENTY to go around for all different skin types and concerns, its amazing! Ugh, I can't get over this mask, guys! If you're in the market for a new face mask thats affordable AND does what it saids on the bottle, CHECK THIS BRAND OUT ASAP! Links to this mask & Freeman Beauty's website are below.

No comments:

Post a Comment