Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Top 5 Fave Facial Masks, #4 Decléor Paris: Aroma Cleanse Clay and Herbal Cleansing Mask



This mask is actually quite an unexpected and underrated favorite, Decléor's 'Aroma Cleanse: Clay and Herbal Cleansing Mask' is such a little (50ml Eek, literally!) treat. Sometime ago, Decléor was having this 40% sale on their whole website, never having tried them before, I scooped some goodies up, this included. This was very much 'on a whim' purchase, but a very smart one because overtime with each use, I keep falling in love with this very delightful clay mask.


For all of my medicinal-scented skincare fans out there, this one you'll love! LOVE medicinal-smelly products, I don't know why, they just always are so calming and relaxing in terms of fragrance for me, and I always feel they pack the punch so much more than if it were to smell like, I don't know strawberries & vanilla or something...In terms of consistency, its slightly thicker, but not by much, compared to CT's 'Goddess' mask (check previous post). It also feels creamy, which I didn't know was really possible with a clay-based mask (not complaining though). Despite the tiny bottle, this has lasted me months because a little goes a long way, and spreads very nicely and evenly on the skin. 

Another great clay mask that doesn't dry out the skin either; the skin feels incredibly hydrated and smooth after cleansing it off, clearing away all impurities, as well as being just a bit brighter with a clearer complexion as this mask also purifies the skin. No irritations, no breakouts, NADA. This mask is beautiful and easy to rinse away, never gets too dry on the skin. This best suits for combo/oily skins, though elsewhere I've read that pretty much almost every skin type can benefit from this, just use your better judgement and what your skin needs. 

I use this about twice a month or so; nothing more or less usually. Because the bottle is so small, I always have a fear that I'll be out of it the next time I want to use it, so I put it off for so long until I can't resist it, than the cycle just repeats itself... because for $42, it's still a bit on the pricey size for the 50ml you're getting. Just stay tuned for those once-in-a-blue-moon amazing sales on Decléor's website or your favorite online beauty store if you have your eye on this mask. This will be an absolute repurchase for me once my tube (sadly) runs out and a brand I'll go back to try more of.

You can find/purchase the mask here on Decléor's official website for the US.


No comments:

Post a Comment