Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Feeling Good Review: Caudalie's Draining Organic Herbal Tea


Before anyone slaps my hand, I know 'beauty' drinks, supplements, firming and contouring creams and the like are more times than not a bit, how do I say, out of touch with reality? Ok, maybe a bit steep but, it's sort of true, and people buy into the hype; whether it actually works and does what it saids on the tin, is a whole other story (more times no than yes).

I also want to clarify, I've been drinking this Draining Organic Herbal Tea from Caudalie for about 2 years now, and I absolutely love it! More for the taste than anything else, but it also makes me feel good every single time I down 2 cups + of the stuff...so, does it really work?

Well, yea!

Infused with 100% organic ingredients: Red Vine, Blueberry, Cinnamon, Black Currant, and Sweet Orange Zest; this caffeine-free tea is supposed to help with the elimination of water and toxins for an immediate sensation of well-being ...in less fancy terms, it will make you pee a ton and feel less bloated, essentially; which I feel is particularly great for my ladies who are on their menstrual cycles, because I don't know about you, but when that time rolls around, I feel that awful bloated feeling for almost 2 weeks, before and during! Its horrendous, I feel like I'm going to pop at any second and/or float away if a strong gust of wind comes around. 

It does make me feel better every single time I drink it, and it tastes very light and sweet without feeling heavy, and since it's caffeine-free, you can drink it anytime of day, which for me I usually like to drink this at night because the taste and aroma is very smooth and comforting. 


And even when it's not that time for me, I still enjoy drinking it, and was especially well suited after the holiday festivities subside...I always have these in stock at home.

You can pick up a box for yourself on Caudalie's website here, you get 20 tea sachets for $14.00, which for a fancy beauty-tea ain't too bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment