Friday, January 15, 2016

Real Love for Real Techniques

                               

Real Techniques has made makeup, for me at least, a hassle, stress-free process with their fantastic and amazingly affordable brushes. They are sturdy, a dream to clean, and seems to make the application process a breeze; thats all we really looking for when it comes to our beauty tools, performance and quality.

When I first starting purchasing my first Real Techniques brushes, it made me feel like 'I'm-a-makeup-artist-now' (though really not)...They've given me confidence in how I go about my makeup, which brushes to use for what,  and the fact that they just make it so easy and versatile and accessible to the masses makes me appreciate and respect the brand more. These brushes were created by makeup artists for goodness sakes, I'd like to think I'm getting a standout product and something that they'd use on themselves and/or clients and not some cheap straw on a plastic handle!

The point I'm trying to get at and what this post is about is that majority of my makeup brushes that I use everyday (that I wear makeup) is from this brand, solely, and it has absolutely nothing to do with affordability; I own other brushes by MAC, Chanel, & Urban Decay to name a few...and out of all of them, I keep reaching for my RT brushes time and again because they are reliable. I love their sturdy handles that make it easy to control, and all of their brushes are so soft and fluffy!




I own and use most of their main range of face brushes, which include the: Powder Brush, Expert Face Brush, Sculpting Brush, Stippling Brush, and Blush Brush, all are $10 and under and all I have had and used for a substantial amount of time (2 years for a few). They've been repeatedly rinsed, used, abused, and with barely any signs of age. You get more than your money's worth with these because you get highend results for drugstore prices, and you can't say that about a lot of the highend brands.

If you're just getting started into makeup or need to update your makeup brush wardrobe, go check out Real Techniques if you can; currently running in the States, Ulta is having an AH-MAZING deal on RT brushes right now that's good through January 23rd: when you buy 1, you get the 2nd one FREE; you can purchase them online here or at your local Ulta store.

No comments:

Post a Comment