Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Product Review: Omorovicza's Queen of Hungary Mist


Its a facial mist, a $90 facial mist!!! What on earth...I know, it sounds ludicrous, even as I type this, knowing I spent that much, seems absolutely insane for a spray. The moment I sprayed it on my face though, I felt like I was in an Omorovicza's Hungarian Spa Palace: crisp, white marble everywhere, a huge porcelain bath tub...just have me soak in this stuff and I'll be happy as a clam for all my days...Ok where was I going with this, ah yes, I love this spray, just like the next person that has ever tried it.  The mist is so fine, and spreads so evenly on the skin, so delicately...I sometimes overdue it, than I remember to contain myself, because  $90! *faints* You do get a hefty size in a beautiful frosted glass bottle, at 3.4fl oz/100ml; they also have a special edition size and bottle, thats priced at $50 for 1.7fl oz (which is good if you're slightly in a panic about the full size cost). 

This neroli-rose scented concoction was inspired by the first perfume ever recorded in history by Queen Elisabeth of Hungary, and is now delightfully used today as a little pick-me-up or a toning mist after cleansing morning or night: it purifies, tones, and hydrates the skin, also added in with Omorovicza's famous Hungarian Thermal Water, which is incorporated in every single one of their products. 

I switch it up, but mostly save this for the evening after a long day, when I need the time to take the care to pamper myself properly. If you were going to splurge on a skincare product this year, this would be a good one to start; it also will be incredibly refreshing and lovely once summertime comes around and you need a nice misty action from that blazing fireball in the sky!

If you happen to purchase from Omorovicza's online shoppe, you'll be able to earn rewards points from their very own loyalty program, which overtime, you can save up as much as you like and use those reward points on any of their products, which is an absolute standout idea considering this is a highend skincare brand (you won't get that kind of loyalty from Chanel.. :D). Again, its a splendid product, really it is, so put this on your beauty wishlists if you have one, it's a good one to have in the arsenal.


The 100 ml full size available for purchase on Omorovicza's website here





No comments:

Post a Comment